Yummy delicious cinnamon rolls.
Make that pot of coffee and get ready to enjoy a luscious cinnamon roll.
This recipe makes 16 cinnamon rolls that can be eaten all at once :), or wrapped individually and tossed in the freezer to be savored another time, like in 2 hours.
the ingredients include specific flours to be used and a secret ingredient called pysllium husks.
Pysllium husks work much like xanthan gum and give your baked goods body and shape so they don’t fall apart.
Here are the ingredients to make this recipe:
2 teaspoons organic cane sugar
1 1/3 cup warm water (between 105-115 degrees F)
2 1/4 teaspoons dry active yeast
- 1 1/2 cups tapioca starch
- 1 cup millet flour
- 1 cup sorghum flour
- 1/2 cup brown rice flour
- 4 tablespoons psyllium husk powder
- 4 tablespoons organic cane sugar, divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sea saltWet Ingredients:
- 2 large eggs
- 7 tablespoons canned coconut milk (full fat)
- 6 tablespoons olive oil or melted & cooled vegan butter or ghee
- 1 tablespoon honey or pure maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegarFilling:
- 3/4 cup organic cane sugar
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons vegan butter or ghee, softenedGlaze:
1 1/2 cups organic powdered sugar
2-3 tablespoons water
Bob’s Red Mill carries all the flours you need. You can also try using the gluten free flour blend you have at home. It beats buying more flours and hey, we all need a little adventure in our lives.
Team Your gluten Free Kitchen