Not sure what to fix for dinner tonight?
How about trying this quick to fix soup. Full of good for greens and yummy meatballs or cut up sausage, you’ll have everyone clamoring for more.
Grab a gluten free baguette and dinner is done.
Italian Wedding Soup
Serve with: French baguette and butter
- 6 cups beef broth
- 1 cup water
- 3 Tbsp. tomato paste
- 2 whole bay leaves
- 1 tsp. dried Italian seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. dried parsley
- 1 large russet potato, diced
- 1 cup diced carrots
- 1 cup diced celery
- ½ cup chopped onions
- 8oz. pkg. of shredded cabbage
- 2 lb. frozen gluten free Italian meatballs or gluten free Sweet Italian Sausage cut into slices
- 1 Gluten free French baguette loaf
- Gluten free garlic butter for spreading
- In a large stock pot, pour in the beef broth and water. Bring to a boil. Add all the rest of the ingredients and bring to a boil again. Turn the heat down to a simmer and cook for 35 to 40 minutes or until the vegetables are tender. Take out the bay leaves before serving.
- Heat up the baguette in the oven and then spread with garlic butter for serving.
Team Your Gluten Free Kitchen