Gluten free sweet and spicy chicken fingers
Grab some almond meal and make these “dipable” chicken bites. Crunchy with a touch of sweetness and a little zing of heat that tickles your mouth and makes you want to dip in a cool yogurt sauce.
Set these out for an appetizer party or a teaser for the beginning of the meal. Fun to try this weekend when you have a little extra time.
Here are the ingredients:
- 2 ¼ cups almond flour(almond meal)
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup tapioca or potato starch
- 1 lb chicken tenders
- ¾ cup honey
- ⅓ cup hot sauce (Franks or Tapito work great)
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Optional: yogurt or sour cream for dipping
Don’t these look luscious!
Head over here to read the directions on making these yummy bites. Click here!
You’ll also get tips on how to keep the coating crunchy.
Team Your Gluten Free Kitchen