Make this Asian Noodle dish faster than take out.
We all get the urge to pick up the phone and call the nearest foodie place and order take out. The hardest one for those of us with celiac is Asian food.
That’s why having some go-to fast recipes in your back pocket is a must.
This is one of them. And if there’s only you or two, this recipe makes just enough for dinner and lunch or a nice dinner for two.
Got a few more than that? Double it up or triple it up.
Here are the ingredients:
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce (gluten free)
- 1 tablespoon Asian chili-garlic sauce (gluten free)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce (gluten free)
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 10 ounces dried wide rice noodles
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 8-ounce skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 small onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 large egg, beaten to blend
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves, preferably Thai
This cooks up quickly so make sure everyone is at the table and ready to go!
Team Your Gluten Free Kitchen