Summer vegetables paired with polenta..Delish!
Whether you picked your vegetables fresh from the garden or the farmers market, this recipe is perfect for tasting the fresh flavors of summer.
The hardest part of this recipe is chopping all those vegetables.
Now, we have a secret weapon that does it for you. It’s the Prepworks from Progessive. We have one of these and let me tell you, it chopped vegetables in a flash.
Yes, you have to clean and cut to fit the chopping area, but there is no way you can hand chop all those vegetables faster than you can with this tool.
And they won’t all be the same size either ( hey, no professional chefs here). And it keeps everything in one spot. No chasing after run away vegetables.
Now on to the ingredients:
1 medium onion, coarsely chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 medium bell pepper, coarsely chopped (1 cup)
- 1 small unpeeled eggplant, (1 pound), diced (2 cups)
- 1 medium zucchini, diced (1 cup)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) Italian-style stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 tube (16 ounces) refrigerated plain polenta (or any flavor)
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup finely shredded mozzarella cheese (3 ounces)
1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
See all those vegetables you have to chop? Easy as pie with a chopper.
Go grab the directions here to make this yummy bake: Click here!
Team Your Gluten Free Kitchen
Photo source: Betty Crocker
Recipe source: Betty Crocker