Here are 21 things that celiacs get to listen to on a daily basis.
Paramount Pictures / Via giphy.com
Maybe we should print out cards. Or wear a sandwich sign so we don’t have to keep answering the same things over and over again.
Or we could make a recording, with pauses between the answers so when someone asks that same question again!….we can just go right to it and play it.
Here’s a couple of them:
2. “Can’t you just cheat?”
4. “Are you just doing it cause it’s trendy?”
8. “All gluten-free food is terrible.”
11. “We’re all going out to eat, so you probably won’t want to come.”
(If you have friends like this, you need new friends…just sayin)
14. “Science will probably change its mind in, like, three years, and you’ll be safe again.”
20. “I can’t believe you spend that much money on fake bread products. Aren’t you broke from all this?”
We really need cards. Or maybe we could make buttons that light with the answers on them too. And they flash.
Just a thought…..
Have a great day!
Team Your Gluten Free Kitchen
Resource: Buzz Feed
Photo : Paramont Pictures